Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-24-2011, 07:24 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Linux Cluster Management Console 1.1.0
The Linux Cluster Management Console (LCMC) is an application that eases the burden of managing your Corosync/Heartbeat, Pacemaker, and DRBD-based cluster systems. It does not require any kind of agent or client code on the cluster nodes, instead using SSH.
This release adds --cluster and --host options for quick connections, a Windows installer, and cleanup of resources with failcount < INFINITY.
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2011, 07:15 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:01 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2011, 02:42 PM
- By ariuka in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2010, 12:40 PM
- By Eranga in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2009, 04:05 AM