Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: j661 0.51.3
- 11-24-2011, 07:20 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
The j661 project provides a generic CDS (or ARINC 661 Server) in order to facilitate the understanding of the ARINC 661 standard, prototype ARINC 661 concepts and architectures, and facilitate the reuse of ARINC 661 specifications and artefacts between projects. The CDS architecture is designed to allow defining the Server behavior to be easily modified or extended. This is achieved by a modular plug-in architecture, allowing customization at runtime without changing anything in the Server core itself.
This release fixes a bug that would lead to an exception in some cases in high workload scenarios when more than one channel of communication was defined in the Network configuration XML file. It fixes the server not being able to find resources (fonts or images) whose paths included space characters for the colors and fonts definitions of the server graphic properties. It supports symbols in binary definition files, and fixes some bugs in binary definition file writing and loading.
URL: SourceForge.net: Java ARINC 661 Server - Project Web Hosting - Open Source Software
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2011, 07:22 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2011, 07:36 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2011, 07:24 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2011, 08:23 PM