Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Simple Package Manager 0.1.1
- 11-24-2011, 06:08 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Simple Package Manager 0.1.1
Simple Package Manager (SPM) is intended to operate in a way similar to existing package managers (apt, dpkg, Pacman, etc.). Instead of supporting a centralized package repository, SPM allows remote packages to be downloaded and installed automatically, given their URL. This allows a developer to package and distribute software via a package management system without having to worry about the many different formats and Linux distribution repositories.
This is the initial release.
URL: simple-package-manager - Simple source based package manager for *nix based systems - Google Project Hosting
- By Anoyz in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2011, 06:13 PM
- By kapil1089theking in forum Java 2DReplies: 6Last Post: 11-05-2011, 09:14 PM
- By globo in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2010, 01:17 AM
- By oneforall in forum EclipseReplies: 7Last Post: 11-09-2009, 07:51 AM
- By sina in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2008, 12:12 PM