Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-24-2011, 06:59 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
WiKID Strong Authentication... 3.1.17
The WiKID Strong Authentication System is a highly scalable, secure two-factor authentication system. It is simple to implement and maintain, allows users to be validated automatically, requires no hardware tokens, has a simple API for application support (via Ruby, PHP, Java, COM, Python, etc.), supports multiple domains, and supports replication for fault tolerance and scalability. It also supports mutual /host and transaction authentication, wireless tokens only domains, locked tokens (to your PC), anti-keystroke logger keypad PIN entry, etc.
This release uses getProperty instead of get for os.name, and fixes an issue with the locked software token on some operating systems.
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2011, 07:05 PM
- By qwerty53 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2011, 12:54 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2008, 08:12 PM
- By ITREC in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2008, 09:56 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2007, 05:59 AM