Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: WidgetServer 3.0
- 11-23-2011, 07:15 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
WidgetServer is a Java/XML server-side GUI-framework which enables an application to run as either a monolithic Swing app, a client/server Swing app, or as a Web app without any change and without loss of functionality. An Eclipse Plugin is available as well. A rich widget set is supported that includes tree views, tabbed panes, split panels, and much more. Animations, all types of events, and several effects are supported, as well. A unified widget-based, object-oriented programming interface for Web and Swing GUIs is offered to the developer to control and assemble the GUI. Web applications are fully AJAX enabled. For Swing client/server applications, the framework handles client/server communication, including compression and security layers.
This release comes with support for complex animations and effects. Table components can be grouped to support complex table layouts with multiline row or column headers and footers. A new Eclipse plugin is included. Some new components are included, as well.
URL: wiser - multiclient ria
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 08:48 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2007, 06:54 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2007, 02:35 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2007, 10:01 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2007, 08:45 AM