Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Son of Grid Engine 8.0.0c
- 11-22-2011, 07:30 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Son of Grid Engine 8.0.0c
Son of Grid Engine is a highly-scalable and versatile distributed resource manager for scheduling batch or interactive jobs on clusters or desktop farms. It is a community project to continue Sun's Grid Engine. It is competitive against proprietary systems and provides better scheduling features and scalability than other free DRMs like Torque, SLURM, Condor, and Lava.
This release adds enhancements, including a rebased qmake/qtcsh and a new core binding implementation.
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2011, 07:25 PM
- By samanyu in forum Java GamingReplies: 5Last Post: 07-14-2011, 02:54 AM
- By rjsupaflea in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 06-07-2011, 03:47 AM
- By jazz2k8 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2008, 03:11 PM
- By coco in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:03 PM