Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: iText 5.1.3
- 11-22-2011, 07:21 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
iText is a library that contains classes to generate and manipulate documents in the Portable Document Format (PDF). Document manipulation includes splitting, merging, and filling out forms (AcroForms, static and dynamic XFA forms).
This release brings the long-awaited support for PAdES-LTV (this will be part of the upcoming PDF-2 standard), improves the code for parsing PDFs for images, fixes most of the bugs which were reported since the previous release, and makes iText more tolerant towards PDFs which weren't created correctly.
URL:iText ® - Free / Open Source PDF Library for Java and C#
- By new_2_java in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2011, 05:24 AM
- By Raju J in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2011, 12:14 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2010, 07:41 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2010, 06:03 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2008, 02:05 PM