Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: edtFTPj/PRO 1.5.2
- 05-31-2007, 09:13 AM #1levent Guest
edtFTPj/PRO is a Java library that performs secure file transfers. It supports FTPS (FTP over SSL), both explicit and implicit modes, and SFTP (FTP via SSH) All major FTP operations are supported, including both active and passive modes. It provides a progress monitor interface, allowing applications to receive progress updates for their file transfers. The library is built on the open source edtFTPj and shares its API.
A flag was added to Logger, permitting thread names to be prepended to the Logger name. The ability to provide multiple alternative host-names to check a server certificate's Common Name (CN) field against was added. dirDetails() was cjamged to cope with SYST unsupported. A "The host signature is invalid" error that can occur for some SFTP servers was foxed. The connected() method was improved for JRE 1.4+.
URL: FTPS Java,SFTP Java,Java SSH,Secure FTP Java,FTP SSL Java,FTPInputStream,FTP scripting
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2008, 04:17 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2007, 05:25 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:45 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2007, 03:20 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2007, 09:58 AM