Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Muscle 5.62
- 11-11-2011, 05:00 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
MUSCLE (Multi User Server Client Linking Environment) is an N-way messaging server and networking API. It includes client-side networking APIs for various languages, including C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, and Python. MUSCLE lets programs communicate over a network via streams of serialized Message objects. The included server program ("muscled") lets its clients message each other and store information in its server-side hierarchical database. The database supports flexible queries via hierarchical wildcarding, and "live" updates via a subscription mechanism.
This version updates the code to compile cleanly under Android and clang++2.1, and adds an object counting mechanism (via the new CountedObject<T> template), making it is possible to see how many of each type of object your program is using at any given time. Some minor bugs were fixed, and the Python implementation of Message.PrintToStream() now prints sub-Messages recursively (as the C++ implementation always has).
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2011, 06:48 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2008, 02:00 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:09 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2007, 07:32 PM