Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-29-2011, 07:13 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Djigzo Email Encryption Gateway 2.3.1
Djigzo Email Encryption Gateway is a centrally managed email server that encrypts and decrypts incoming and outgoing email at the gateway level. Djigzo currently supports two encryption standards: S/MIME and PDF encryption. The built-in Data Leak Prevention (DLP) module can be used to prevent certain information from leaving the organization via email. DLP can be configured to filter on credit card numbers, bank account numbers, excessive amounts of email addresses or other personal information in one email message, and more. Djigzo can be installed on most Linux and Unix based systems. Installation packages are available for Ubuntu, Debian, Red Hat and CentOS. A ready to run virtual appliance for VMware and Hyper-V is available. An add-on for BlackBerry is available.
One Time Password (OTP) PDF encryption was added. The OTP can be generated by the recipient after logging into the portal. Email can be encrypted with additional certificates (aka escrow). The PDF reply page and quarantine viewer now support multiple languages (German, English, and Dutch). Messages with encrypted PDFs can be digitally signed. EJBCA integration was added, and certificates can be requested from an EJBCA server. A login page brute-force filter that blocks access for some time for an IP/user was added.
URL: Djigzo Open Source Email Encryption - Beta downloads
- By Kavit Gamot in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2009, 04:24 AM
- By Kavit Gamot in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2009, 11:00 AM
- By jnamendi in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2008, 05:55 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2008, 07:12 PM