Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Big Faceless PDF Viewer 2.11.19
- 10-29-2011, 08:06 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Big Faceless PDF Viewer 2.11.19
The Big Faceless Java PDF Viewer is a Swing component that can display PDF documents. It is intended for developers who don't require the full API. The PDF Viewer can be installed as an applet, an application, via Java Web Start, or embedded in a Swing application. Printing, saving, text search, forms, digital signatures, and annotations are some of the many features available. The viewer can be tailored to include just the features you need, and is a cost-effective solution for those needing the features of Adobe Acrobat on a Java platform.
Viewer Applet: can set the look and feel with the "swing.defaultlaf" parameter. Viewer: documents can now be flagged as "dirty", meaning they need to be saved before closing. This optional feature is on by default, but to close dirty documents without a prompt, set the viewer property "unpromptedDirtyClose" to "true". Viewer: fixes for Nimbus L&F and improved layout for some of the dialogs.
URL: Java PDF Viewer by BFO - A full-featured Swing PDF Viewer
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2008, 08:01 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 09:31 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2007, 07:03 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2007, 05:23 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2007, 10:58 AM