Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: SqlBuilder 2.0.10
- 10-21-2011, 06:56 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
SqlBuilder is a library that attempts to take the pain out of generating SQL queries within Java programs. It wraps the SQL syntax within very lightweight and easy to use Java objects that follow the "builder" paradigm (similar to StringBuilder). This changes many common SQL syntactical, runtime errors into Java compile-time errors.
This release focused primarily on adding flexibility in the supported SQL constructs. The relevant SQL constructs now handle Tables with no alias, and DbTable can now be constructed with an explicit alias. SelectQuery addCustomJoin was added to allow for fully customizable join clauses. ComboCondition, UnaryCondition, BinaryCondition, and ComboExpression now all allow custom operators. All Conditions and Expressions now have the option to disable wrapping parentheses.
URL: Builder style classes for creating SQL queries
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-01-2008, 04:54 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2008, 06:53 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2008, 04:42 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2008, 04:09 PM