Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Common Data Format 3.3.2.beta
- 10-21-2011, 06:16 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Common Data Format 3.3.2.beta
The National Space Science Data Center's (NSSDC) Common Data Format (CDF) is a self-describing data abstraction for the storage and manipulation of multidimensional data in a platform- and discipline-independent fashion. It consists of a scientific data management package (known as the "CDF Library") that allows programmers and application developers to manage and manipulate scalar, vector, and multi-dimensional data arrays.
This release adds two new data types: CDF_INT8 and CDF_TIME_TT2000. It adds a new tool, cdfleapsecondsinfo, for performing calculations on leapseconds. It adds an opion to convert epoch between CDF_EPOCH/EPOCH16 and CDF_TIME_TT2000 in cdfconvert tool. It modifies the code to handle 64-bit Fortran on Solaris/Intel.
URL: CDF Home Page
- By tlyn in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2011, 07:11 PM
- By Krooger in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2010, 10:40 AM
- By entity in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2010, 09:06 AM
- By trill in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:35 AM
- By paul in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 05:10 AM