Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.0.2
- 10-20-2011, 07:05 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.0.2
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports a robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects, and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel files using a designer spreadsheet, smart marker, or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.
This release includes several enhancements and fixes a number of user issues/bugs. Some unnecessary older obsolete methods for the Sheet-to-Image feature are now removed. This release includes support for getting the document properties for an encrypted XLS file without even knowing its password. There are enhancements for the Smart Markers feature. You may now group data in some complex scenarios in which you also need to place dynamic rows for Sub-Totals, Totals, and Grand Totals in between the sections of data. The GridDesktop control provided by Aspose.Cells now supports shapes while loading Excel files.
URL: Aspose.Cells for .NET - Documentation
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2010, 05:13 AM
- By bilgohan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 02-22-2010, 09:56 AM
- By BigBear in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2010, 09:22 PM
- By ProgrammingPup in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2009, 10:57 PM
- By girigl in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2008, 10:46 AM