Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: SchemaCrawler 8.8
- 10-20-2011, 06:49 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
SchemaCrawler is a platform (OS and database) independent command line tool to output your database schema and data in a readable form. The output is designed to be diff-ed with previous versions of your database schema. SchemaCrawler is also an API that improves on standard JDBC metadata.
This release outputs database metadata as JSON for use in websites and other applications. The SchemaCrawler Maven Plugin is now broken out into a separate project on SourceForge.
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2007, 02:06 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:36 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2007, 04:40 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2007, 05:13 PM