Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Granite Data Services 2.3.0.RC1
- 10-20-2011, 05:29 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Granite Data Services 2.3.0.RC1
Granite Data Services (GraniteDS) is a comprehensive development and integration solution for building Flex / JavaEE RIA applications. The primary goal of this project is to provide a framework for Flex 3+/EJB3/Seam/Spring/Guice/POJO application development with full AMF3/RemoteObject benefits. It also features a Comet-like Data Push implementation (AMF3 requests sent over HTTP) and ActionScript3 code generation tools (Ant task and Eclipse Builder).
Many bugfixes and improvements are available with this release, related to data-management, clustering, JMS support, and real-time messaging. Support for Hibernate 4, JBoss 7, and Flex 4.5 has been added. A new client-side, reverse lazy-loading feature was added, greatly improving serialization performance from the client application to the server.
URL: Granite Data Services (Flex & Java EE) - Confluence
- By madness in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2011, 12:31 PM
- By dishachhabra in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2010, 11:05 AM
- By davidbaker29 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2009, 11:20 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2008, 04:16 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2008, 08:30 PM