Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Bugzero 6.2.2
- 10-11-2011, 07:48 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Bugzero is a Web-based bug tracking, defect tracking, issue tracking, and change management system used in a distributed team environment to track software bugs, hardware defects, test cases, or any other issues. It can also be used equally well as a helpdesk customer support, trouble ticketing, or email management system to collect and manage customer feedbacks, incidents, requests, and issues. It is easy to use, but still flexible and adaptive, and can be configured to fit to your organization's unique business process and workflow.
Oracle LONGs are now changed to BLOBs or CLOBs. Users are advised to test this on a staging database first. A more recent Oracle JDBC driver is also required. Note that each time the upgrade script is run, any existing old Oracle JDBC driver such as classes12.zip is copied over and must be deleted. The related db.properties and SQL files were modified. A bug that prevented deletion of links before saving in records created through a same-project copy was fixed. Deactivated users are no longer included in the User type drop down fields.
URL: Bug, Defect, and Issue Tracker Software
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2011, 06:52 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2008, 10:23 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2008, 07:55 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2007, 10:16 AM