Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-10-2011, 07:15 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Linux Cluster Management Console 1.0.1
The Linux Cluster Management Console is an application that eases the burden of managing your Corosync/Heartbeat, Pacemaker, and DRBD-based cluster systems. It does not require any kind of agent or client code on the cluster nodes, instead using SSH.
A new Japanese translation was added. There are also some Xen fixes and fixes for issues with tabs.
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:01 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2011, 02:42 PM
- By j2ee_chap in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2011, 01:57 PM
- By ariuka in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2010, 12:40 PM
- By Albert in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 06:31 AM