Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Open Transactions 0.72b
- 10-10-2011, 07:12 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Open Transactions 0.72b
Open Transactions is a solid, easy-to-use, financial crypto and digital cash library, including an API, server, and test client. It features anonymous numbered accounts, untraceable digital cash, triple-signed receipts, basket currencies, and signed XML contracts. It also supports cheques, invoices, payment plans, markets with trades, and other instruments. It uses OpenSSL and Lucre blinded tokens.
Exchanging of basket currencies (in-or-out of normal asset accounts) is now stable and working, with receipts.
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2011, 08:04 PM
- By new person in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2011, 01:41 PM
- By cbear315 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2009, 10:47 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2007, 12:26 PM
- By Daniel in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2007, 06:54 AM