Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Open Transactions 0.72a
- 10-06-2011, 07:04 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Open Transactions 0.72a
Open Transactions is a solid, easy-to-use, financial crypto and digital cash library, including an API, server, and test client. It features anonymous numbered accounts, untraceable digital cash, triple-signed receipts, basket currencies, and signed XML contracts. It also supports cheques, invoices, payment plans, markets with trades, and other instruments. It uses OpenSSL and Lucre blinded tokens.
This is a bugfix/stability release. Markets are now solid. Configuration files were updated.
- By new person in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2011, 12:41 PM
- By cbear315 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2009, 09:47 AM
- By mgm2010 in forum JCreatorReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2009, 02:14 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2007, 11:26 AM
- By Daniel in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2007, 05:54 AM