Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-05-2011, 07:01 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Linux Cluster Management Co...0.9.9
The Linux Cluster Management Console is an application that eases the burden of managing your Corosync/Heartbeat, Pacemaker, and DRBD-based cluster systems. It does not require any kind of agent or client code on the cluster nodes, instead using SSH.
Skipping the initial full sync in the DRBD wizard was implemented, and some visual issues were fixed.
- By j2ee_chap in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2011, 02:57 PM
- By ariuka in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2010, 01:40 PM
- By Eranga in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2009, 05:05 AM
- By seedfox in forum Java CertificationReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2009, 10:46 AM
- By Albert in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 07:31 AM