Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java Algebra System 2.4.3788
- 10-04-2011, 06:22 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Java Algebra System 2.4.3788
The Java Algebra System (JAS) is an object oriented, type safe, multi-threaded approach to computer algebra. JAS provides a well designed software library using generic types for algebraic computations implemented in the Java programming language. The library can be used as any other Java software package, or it can be used interactively or interpreted through a Jython or JRuby front end. The focus at the moment is on commutative and solvable polynomials, power-series, multivariate polynomial factorization, Gröbner bases, and applications.
This release updates depending packages to the latest versions and prepares for JAS 3.0. Updates for Jython 2.5.2 and JRuby 1.6.4. A new index of all algorithms from the book "Algorithms for Computer Algebra" by Geddes & Czapor & Labahn to their JAS equivalents. Small improvements and fixes again in multivariate integral polynomial factorization.
URL: Java Algebra System (JAS)
- By bigsonny in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 06-21-2011, 10:40 PM
- By usuf in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 06-21-2011, 02:21 PM
- By ashok bhagat in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:43 PM
- By janz_23 in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2010, 01:21 PM
- By 123 in forum Java 2DReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2010, 08:34 PM