Aspose.Newsletter October 2011 Edition is out now
Aspose Newsletter for October 2011 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java & SharePoint components. This month’s technical article shows Integrating Aspose.Pdf for SSRS with SharePoint and a migration tip for updating Shape Properties with Aspose.Diagram. A video tutorial for getting started with Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports.
Joel Heinrich at M-Files is our 10,000th customer. M-Files have created a document management solution that helps many thousands of organizations manage, find and locate documents and information. They will use Aspose.Total to implement Quality Management System features. Joel’s comment on his first experience with the Aspose.Total was: “It’s really too bad M-Files didn’t find Aspose years ago!
Product Spotlight – Migrating from Aspose.Network to Aspose.Email
We are renaming Aspose.Network. Aspose.Email for Java will replace Aspose.Network for Java. Aspose.Email for SharePoint will replace Aspose.Email for SharePoint. Aspose.Email for .NET takes email features from Aspose.Network and focuses these in a separate product. This article explains the changes and informs you how to migrate from one to the other. Click here to read the complete article: Migration from Aspose.Network for .NET to Aspose.Email for .... - Aspose.Email for .NET
Technical Article – Integrating Aspose.Pdf for SSRS with SharePoint
We are always keen to share the various different ways our tools can be used. This month’s technical article takes up the thread started last month and explains how to integrate Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services with SharePoint. Click below to read the complete article: SQL Reporting Services Integration with MS SharePoint - Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services
Updates about new product releases
1. Aspose.Total for .NET: Aspose.Total for .NET - .NET Components - Files - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
2. Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.0.1: Aspose.Cells for .NET - .NET Components - Files - improves a number of performance enhancements, fixes and improvements.
3. Aspose.Words for .NET: Aspose.Words for .NET - .NET Components - Files - updated at the end of the month, every month.
4. Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.2.0: Aspose.Pdf for .NET - .NET Components - Files - adds support for PDF to DOC conversion and a large number of enhancements and fixes.
5. Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.5.0: Aspose.Slides for .NET - .NET Components - Files – improves chart handling and rendering.
6. Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET 5.9.0: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET - .NET Components - Files – because this product is discontinued from October 1st, this is expected to be the last release of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET. Its features are merged into Aspose.Pdf for .NET.
7. Aspose.Network for .NET 6.8.0: Aspose.Network for .NET - .NET Components - Files – adds new event and email handling features and a number of fixes. Note that Aspose.Network is renamed Aspose.Email.
8. Aspose.Email for .NET 1.0.0: Aspose.Email for .NET - .NET Components - Files – the new name for Aspose.Network for .NET.
9. Aspose.Diagram for .NET 1.5.0: Aspose.Diagram for .NET - .NET Components - Files – adds support for line ends, layout and image rendering and fixes.
10. Aspose.Total for Java: Aspose.Total for Java - Java Components - Files – a compilation of our latest Java products.
11. Aspose.Cells for Java 7.1.0: Aspose.Cells for Java - Java Components - Files – hotfix that adds a number of enhancements and fixes exceptions and bugs.
12. Aspose.Words for Java: Aspose.Words for Java - Java Components - Files – updated at the end of the month, every month.
13. Aspose.Pdf for Java 3.0.1: Aspose.Pdf for Java - Java Components - Files – hotfix that adds PCL to PDF conversion, CCIFF encoding and other enhancements and fixes.
14. Aspose.Network for Java 2.3.0: Aspose.Network for Java - Java Components - Files – adds PCL to PDF conversion and improved font handling and image to PDF conversion.
15. Aspose.Total for Reporting Services: Aspose.Total for Reporting Services - SSRS Rendering Extensions - Files – a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
16. Aspose.Total for JasperReports: Aspose.Total for JasperReports - JasperReports Exporters - Files – a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
17. Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports 1.6.0: Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports - JasperReports Exporters - Files – adds ITF6 barcode generation, auto checksum generation for ITF14 and other features.
18. Aspose.Total for SharePoint: Aspose.Total for SharePoint - SharePoint Components - Files – a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
Tutorial Video – Getting Started with Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports
In five and a half minutes, we show you how to install and configure Jasper Server to use Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports. You can be and running in four simple steps. Click below to watch the Video: Getting Started with Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports - YouTube
Migration Tip - Updating Shape Properties with Aspose.Diagram
When you work with Microsoft Visio diagrams there are situations when you want to change shape attributes from within your application. This migration tip compares two approaches: with Aspose.Diagram and without. You can find the complete details here: Update shape properties - Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, October 2011 edition
Collect the English version of this newsletter: Aspose Newsletter October, 2011 | Blogs - Aspose.com
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Post a question on our forums: Forums - Aspose.com
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook: Aspose | Facebook
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
File Format Components for .NET Java SSRS SharePoint JasperReports