Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: edtFTPj 1.5.5
- 05-30-2007, 10:58 AM #1levent Guest
edtFTPj is an FTP client library that allows any Java application to have full embedded FTP functionality. It includes a straightforward but comprehensive API with functions such as put (), get(), chdir(), dir() and pwd(). Active and passive modes are supported.
The source build was improved. ASCII mode can now read Unix or Windows text files on any platform. The connected() method was improved for JRE 1.4+. ASCII mode bugs whereby some line terminators are incorrectly handled were fixed. Download operations append the remote filename to the local path if the local path is a directory. An autodetect transfer mode bug where actual mode was not being changed on the FTP server was fixed. VMS parser configuration was improved. FTPTransferCancelledException is now thrown for transfers if the transfer is cancelled.
URL: FTP Java, Java library FTP, Java FTP, Java FTP library,free
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2008, 05:17 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2007, 05:25 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 07:45 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2007, 04:20 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2007, 10:13 AM