Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-26-2011, 01:05 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Convert PCL Files into PDF, CCIFF Encoding & Faster XML to PDF Conversion
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for Java 3.0.1 has been released. This release includes the option to convert PCL files into PDF format. PCL (Printer Command Language) is a Hewlett-Packard printer language developed to access standard printer features. With this latest version of Aspose.Pdf you can convert these files into PDF format. Below is the list of main new and improved features added in this release
Aspose.Pdf for Java provides the support of converting PCL files into PDF format, so now you will be able to convert PCL5 files containing text, raster and vector graphics into PDF documents.
Support for TrueType font map has been added
Support for CCIFF encoding has been added
TrueType font are not supported.
Converting medium and large XML files to PDF is now 5-10 times faster.
Document generation time should be less
Names of Bookmark related methods are unified
Maintain all CCITT encodings
StackOverflowError Exception introduced in 2.9
Placement of Graphs after Excel2PDF is corrected
Rendering large images linked to the Web resource
TIFF image is successfully converted into PDF
Extra Padding/Margin are corrected in table
Enhanced BMP file into PDF conversion
Data issues are resolved during XML to PDF conversion
Table Cells border is fixed in the resultant PDF
TrueTypeFont issue is resolved
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Attach any File to PDF Document: Attach any File to PDF Document - Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Image & Page Number in Header/Footer section: Image & Page Number in Header/Footer section - Aspose.Pdf for Java
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for Java
More about Aspose.Pdf for Java
-Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for Java: Java PDF Library to create PDF files, Encrypt PDF, Add Tables to PDF
- Download Aspose.Pdf for Java at: Aspose.Pdf for Java - Java Components - Files
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for Java at: Aspose.Pdf for Java - Documentation
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for Java Forum: Aspose.Pdf Product Family - Forums
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for Java blog at: Aspose.Pdf Product Family | Blogs - Aspose.com
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
File Format Components for .NET Java SSRS SharePoint JasperReports
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2011, 10:51 AM
- By vinay1497 in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 07-30-2010, 06:47 PM
- By kotturupraveen in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2008, 01:58 PM
- By christina in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 05:14 AM
- By valery in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 04:48 AM