Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: ck-jsf-editor 0.9.2
- 09-24-2011, 04:02 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
ck-jsf-editor is an editor component for JSF 2 that uses the popular browser editor, CKEditor. Most JSF editors lack the functionality of CKEditor and require using an entire component library. ck-jsf-editor is a standalone rich text editor component that requires no real configuration or setup. The ck-jsf-editor.jar file can just be dropped into your project and used in your JSF pages.
This release added a change listener for submits.
URL: ck-jsf-editor - A JSF 2.0 ckeditor component. - Google Project Hosting
- By kjkrum in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2011, 08:35 PM
- By Jan Stoffel in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2011, 04:15 PM
- By jperson in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2010, 03:52 AM
- By supra s in forum Java AppletsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-15-2010, 01:49 PM
- By Marty in forum XMLReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:27 AM