Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Areca Backup 5.0
- 05-29-2007, 04:07 PM #1levent Guest
Areca Backup 5.0
Areca is a file backup system that supports data compression (zip / zip64 format) and encryption, incremental backups, FTP file transfer, a file history explorer, and many other features. It includes a transaction mechanism, which guarantees the integrity of your backups. Two user interfaces are available: a command-line interface (useful for backup automation) and a graphical user interface (useful for backup administration).
The user interface was completely refactored. Areca now uses the SWT library for better OS integration. This version also includes some FTP bugfixes, a new "Archive Logical View" feature, a new "Target duplication" feature, and some other minor enhancements.
URL: Areca Backup - Home
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2008, 05:12 PM
- By sanjay_sharma77 in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2007, 01:19 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2007, 05:11 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2007, 12:52 PM