Aspose.Newsletter September 2011 Edition is out now
Aspose Newsletter for September 2011 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java & SharePoint components. This month’s technical article shows Integration of Aspose.Slides for SSRS with SharePoint. A migration tip for Adding text stamp or watermark in Aspose.Pdf vs Adobe Acrobat automation. A video tutorial for Working with Aspose.Words for .NET on Mono.
We are rapidly reaching 10,000 customers, a milestone that we want to celebrate. We’re giving away a MacBook Air as well as a Developer Small Business license to the 10,000th customer. To give everyone a chance to celebrate with us, we’re offering a 25% discount on Aspose.Total.
Like what we do? You can vote for our products in the DevProConnections Community Choice Awards until September 7th.
Product Spotlight - Aspose.OCR for .NET
Barcodes are used for all kinds of applications, from document management to stock control. Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services allows you to render a barcode in an SSRS report. It supports a host of barcode symbologies, is easy to use and gives you control over the barcode image. Click here to download the latest release of Aspose.OCR for .NET .
Technical Article – Integrating Aspose.Slides for SSRS with SharePoint
Several of our customers want to integrate Aspose.Slides for SSRS with SharePoint. To describe how that is done we have created a detailed article that covers how to set up the environment, components that need to be installed, setting up SSRS and SharePoint and, finally, configuration. Click here to View the complete details.
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET v6.0.1 - improves a number of performance enhancements, fixes and improvements.
- Aspose.Words for .NET - updated on the 30th of the month every month.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.1.0 - adds PDF to PDF/A font conversion, improvements to color management and a number of enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET 5.8.0 - fixes a few issues with conversion, editing and extraction. Note that Aspose.Pdf for .NET supercedes this product.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.4.0 - adds chart series markers and implements Ticklabels poropery as well as a number of fixes.
- Aspose.Network for .NET 6.7.0 - adds support for TimeProtocol and other new features and fixes.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET 1.4.0 - export diagrams to PDF (PDF/A compliant) and XPS. This release also adds enhancements and fixes.
- Aspose.OCR for .NET 1.1.0 - Supports French and Spanish text and allows you to extract French or Spanish text from BMP and TIFF images.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Words for Java - updated on the 30th of the month every month.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services - a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of our latest.
Tutorial Video – Working with Aspose.Words for .NET on Mono
Aspose’s products help you work with file formats without having to depend on automation or having the originating application installed. This tip compares creating a text stamp or watermark in a PDF file using Aspose.Pdf and Adobe Acrobat automation. The video is just under 6 minutes long.Click here to view video tutorial Working with Aspose.Words for .NET on Mono
Migration Tip - Adding text stamp or watermark in Aspose.Pdf vs Adobe Acrobat automation
Aspose’s products help you work with file formats without having to depend on automation or having the originating application installed. This tip compares creating a text stamp or watermark in a PDF file using Aspose.Pdf and Adobe Acrobat automation. Click to view complete details about Adding text stamp or watermark in Aspose.Pdf .
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, September 2011 edition
– Collect the English version of this newsletter.
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Post a question on our forums
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts