Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: KFlex lexer generator
- 08-18-2011, 03:19 PM #1
KFlex lexer generator
In a nutshell: I've written an extension to JFlex called KFlex that I think might be of general interest, so far as anything to do with lexers is of general interest. I've described the benefits of KFlex in an announcement on the project forums.
I created KFlex to assist in writing a lexer for TradeWars 2002, so the project might also be of interest to anyone who plays that game.Get in the habit of using standard Java naming conventions!
- 09-14-2011, 08:21 AM #2
Re: KFlex lexer generator
Revision 7 allows rules to push, pop, and set the lexical state. This makes parsing things like nested comments extremely simple.Get in the habit of using standard Java naming conventions!
- By kjkrum in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 08-01-2011, 12:32 PM
- By aianta in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2011, 06:25 PM
- By Learning Java in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 05-31-2010, 08:15 PM
- By padutch2 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2007, 06:43 PM
- By Jamie in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2007, 03:36 PM