Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: p-unit 0.10-release
- 05-28-2007, 08:23 AM #1levent Guest
p-unit is a framework for unit testing and performance benchmarking. As a unit test, it can run with a single thread or multiple threads against the same test code. p-unit has an executor pool which can accelerate the execution speed dramatically. As a perforamnce test framework, it records memory consumption and execution time, and generates results in the form of plain text, image, and PDF file. Users can also easily register their own reporters by implementing the p-unit event listener.
This release supports an "Executor Pool", which can execute the test suite in parallel. It improves the speed of running a test suite dramatically. It makes sense for both single core machines and multi-core machines. Running in parallel may improve speed by 2 to 10 times, or not at all, depending on your test suite and machine. Some bugs in the previous 0.10-dev version were also fixed.
URL: p-unit - An open source framework for performance benchmark and unit test
- By tpbkl in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2008, 02:04 PM
- By venkatashiva in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2008, 05:25 AM
- By Jamie in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2007, 09:33 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2007, 08:07 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2007, 10:08 AM