Get List of all Available Fonts in a PDF File & PDF to Image Conversion
What is new in this release?
This most recent version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 3.9.0 includes plenty of new and improved features. This release includes a new feature to get a list of all the fonts available in the PDF file. PdfExtractor class now provides support for this feature. We have also improved the features related to PDF to JPEG and TIFF conversion, form filling, fonts, and text rendering. Below is the list of main new and improved features added in this release
- Get list of all the fonts available in a PDF file
- Extended features are now enable when the form is filled
- Enhanced PDF to JPEG image conversion
- Pdf to Image Conversion: text is rendered properly now
- Text overlapping issue is resolved when converting PDF to JPEG
- Text overlapping issue is resolved when converting PDF to TIFF
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Get List of the Fonts from the PDF File
- Extract Pages from a PDF Document
Overview: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a Java component for PDF document manipulation of both windows & web based Java applications that allow developers to edit existing PDF documents. Main features include; Filling XFA fields in PDF, creating PDF document link, font style, modifying AcroForm, extracting and adding Images and text, getting and modifying meta information of PDF file, encrypting or decrypting a PDF file, Adding watermark or logo, append pages and converting PDF file to a single Tiff file or XML file.
More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Download Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Product Overview and Features for Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher