Java ME SDK 3.0 Support & OPC Barcode Generation for J2ME
What is new in this release?
The new release of Aspose.BarCode for Java 2.7.0 has been released. It includes updated barcode component for Java ME (Mobile Edition) and now fully supports Java ME SDK 3.0. We also added support for creating and reading of some new barcode symbologies. Below is the list of main new and improved features added in this release
- OPC barcode generation and recognition for J2ME
- Deutsche Post Leitcode barcode generation and recognition for J2ME
- ItalianPost25 barcode generation and recognition for J2ME
- JAVA ME SDK 3.0 Support
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Customize Code128 Barcodes
- Set Start and Stop Symbols of Codabar Barcode
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java and web applications. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.
More about Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher