Aspose.Newsletter July 2011 Edition is out now
Aspose Newsletter for July 2011 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java & SharePoint components. This month’s technical article shows the benefits of using Aspose.Slides for SharePoint. A migration tip for reading tasks resources in an MPP file. A video tutorial for adding references to the class library in your code and save a diagram in different formats.
SD Times, the software development magazine, recognizes the innovation and leadership of companies, non-profit organizations, open source projects and other initiatives in their annual Top 100 awards. This year, Aspose was included in the Components category. This is the third year in a row that Aspose receives an SD Times Top 100 award. It is inspiring to be on the same list as household names such as Apple, Google and Microsoft. We hope that our attention to our customers’ needs, ongoing innovation and hard work will continue to impress both our customers and the SD Times. Read Complete story
Our support teams have been hard at work and we now have over 50 instructional videos, demonstrating a variety of ways to use Aspose libraries. We’ve seen a lot of interest in video so we’ll continue to add more. If there are other training materials you would like to see please let us know. Click here to View complete list of Aspose instructional videos
Product Spotlight - Aspose.BarCode for SSRS
Barcodes are used for all kinds of applications, from document management to stock control. Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services allows you to render a barcode in an SSRS report. It supports a host of barcode symbologies, is easy to use and gives you control over the barcode image. Click here to download the latest release of Aspose.BarCode for SSRS .
Technical Article – The Benefits of Using Aspose.Slides for SharePoint
SharePoint sites enable collaboration, communication and content storage to meet particular business needs. Aspose.Slides for SharePoint helps you perform certain operations on the Microsoft PowerPoint documents in your SharePoint document library. This article explains what SharePoint document libraries are, lists the benefits of Aspose.Slides for SharePoint and explains how to convert Microsoft PowerPoint documents into other forma. Click here to View the complete details.
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET v5.4.0 - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET v6.0.0 - export to XPS files and create write-protected XLSX files.
- Aspose.Words for .NET - updated on the 30th of the month every month.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET 5.3.0 - updates the BookmarkLevel property name and fixes a number of issues.
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET 5.6.0 - introduces a number of fixes.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET 4.1.0 - adds barcode recognition on Windows Phone 7.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 3.8.0 - adds feature for reading data from MPP files and fixes.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Words for Java - updated on the 30th of the month every month.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of our latest.
Tutorial Video – Getting Started with Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose.Tasks for .NET makes it possible to work with Microsoft Project files in .NET applications without Microsoft Automation. This migration tip shows how to read tasks and resources from an MPP file using two different techniques. First, we read it using C# and VB .NET. Then we perform the same task using Aspose.Tasks for .NET. You can view the video here
Migration Tip - Reading Tasks and Resources in an MPP File with Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks for .NET makes it possible to work with Microsoft Project files in .NET applications without Microsoft Automation. This migration tip shows how to read tasks and resources from an MPP file using two different techniques. First, we read it using C# and VB .NET. Click to view complete details about Reading Tasks and Resources in an MPP File .
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, July 2011 edition
– Collect the English version of this newsletter.
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Post a question on our forums
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher