Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-01-2011, 07:01 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Render Floating Tables While Converting Documents to PDF & XPS
What is new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Words for .NET 10.2.0 has been released. This release includes great new features of correct layout of floating tables when converting documents to PDF and XPS. Earlier versions laid out floating tables as inline and that was causing problems to many customers. Our development team has also been testing latest Aspose.Words both .NET and Java versions on various Linux distributions and on Mac OS X successfully. You can create Java applications or use the Mono framework, Aspose.Words works great either way. This release includes about 133 great features and fixes. The list of new and improved features in this release are listed below
- Floating tables are supported in rendering.
- Drop caps are supported in rendering.
- Text frames are better rendered to PDF and XPS.
- Field update engine updates Table of Figures
- TrueType and OpenType fonts embedded in DOCX documents are used when rendering to PDF and XPS.
- Microsoft Word 2007 percentage shape position and size are supported in conversions and rendering.
- Improved behavior for finding TrueType fonts installed on a machine, good for Linuxes and Mac OS.
- Left indent lost issue of some text is fixed in this release.
- UpdateFields method now successfully updates the TOA fields.
- Image is visibility issues are fixed when it is inserted into TC Field.
- Indent of paragraph issues upon rendering are fixed.
- Multilevel list issues are fixed and now keep its numbering after rendering
- Table header rows are rendered correctly
- Extra empty page addition after rendering is fixed in this release.
- Table vertical text alignment after rendering is now corrected
- Handling of protection tags for RTF are fixed
- Image shift issue to the right upon rendering is fixed now.
- Table header rows are now rendered correctly
- Create a video for .NET which demonstrates how to convert a document to PDF
- Create videos for Aspose.Words samples
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Words for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Display Word Documents in Silverlight
- How-to: Control New Pages during Mail Merge
Overview: Aspose.Words for .NET
Aspose.Words is a word processing component that enables .NET applications to read, write and modify Word documents without using Microsoft Word. Other useful features include document creation, content and formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, reporting features, TOC updated/rebuilt, Embedded OOXML, Footnotes rendering and support of DOCX, DOC, WordprocessingML, HTML, XHTML, TXT and PDF formats (requires Aspose.Pdf). It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. You can even use Aspose.Words for .NET to build applications with Mono.
More about Aspose.Words for .NET
- Homepage Aspose.Words for .NET
- Homepage Aspose.Words for . Java
- Download Aspose.Words for .NET
- Download Aspose.Words for Java
- Demos for Aspose.Words for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words for .NET:
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for .NET :
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for .NET :
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
- By rp181 in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2011, 06:20 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2010, 11:09 AM
- By Y. Progammer in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-12-2010, 02:18 PM
- By toecutter in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2009, 01:43 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2007, 08:31 PM