Aspose.Newsletter May 2011 Edition is out now
Aspose Newsletter for May 2011 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java & SharePoint components. This month’s technical article explains how to Use Aspose.Words for SharePoint as part of a SharePoint workflow. A demo for adding watermark to a chart, using Aspose.Cells for .NET & Creation of excel chart in a PowerPoint slide using Aspose.Slides for .NET.
Product Spotlight – Aspose.Word for Java 10 released
We mentioned last month that we have succeeded in automatically porting Aspose.Words for .NET to Java, resulting in a bold leap in functionality for Aspose.Words for Java. We have now released Aspose.Word for Java 10. This version adds a host of new features, from support for Wordprocessing ML 2003 and MHTML, nested mail merge regions, render to XPS and SWF, support for Custom XML and Structured Document Tags, DrawingML, footnotes, end noted and much else. To know more please Download Aspose.Words for Java page.
Technical Article – Using Aspose.Words for SharePoint in a workflow
Aspose.Words for SharePoint can be used as part of a SharePoint workflow. To illustrate how, we have written a technical article that shows how to incorporate Aspose.Words in a workflow that converts new documents to PDF files. Click here to Using Aspose.Words for SharePoint in a workflow .
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Words for .NET 9.8.0 - over 170 improvements and fixes
- Aspose.Cells for .NET 5.3.2 - – hotfix that, among other things, adds support for MS Excel 2010 encryption.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET 5.1.0 - supports multiple TOCs and fixes a number
- Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.1.0 - improved PPT to PPTX conversion
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET 5.5.0 - improved PDF to image conversion and other improvements.
- Aspose.Network for .NET 6.3.0 - introduces support for vCard among other new features.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET 1.1.0 - new read text features and improved data reading.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of our latest Java products.
- Aspose.Words for Java 10.0 (Beta) - the first step towards a Java product fully in line with the .NET product.
- Aspose.Pdf for Java 2.9.0 - improved HTML and PDF conversion.
- Aspose.Network for Java 2.0.1 - hotfix to fix an issue with subjects in saved messages.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services - a compilation of our latest SSRS products.
- Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 2.5.0 - introduces Leitcode and OPC barcode generation.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of our latest JasperReport products.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Network for SharePoint 1.3.0 - introduces Dropbox synchronization.
Tutorial Video – Adding a watermark to a chart using Aspose.Cells for .NET
Learn how to add a watermark to the background of a chart in an Microsoft Excel workbook using Aspose.Cells for .NET. In five easy steps, create a word art shape and set it as the background to a chart plot area. The tutorial video is just over 6 minutes long and completes the task using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008. Click here to watch Video. Adding a watermark to a chart .
Migration Tip – Create an Excel chart in a PowerPoint slide using Aspose.Slides for .NET
Need a chart in your presentation? It is possible to create a Microsoft Excel chart and embed it as an OLE object in a PowerPoint slide programmatically. You can do it using VSTO or you can save yourself time and effort and use Aspose.Slides for .NET. The migration tip shows both techniques. Click here to read the tip Create an Excel chart in a PowerPoint
Aspose and DlhSoft work together
DlhSoft and Aspose both help their customers work more effectively. DlhSoft are experts in project management software and have put together a couple of sample applications that shows how their Gantt Chart Library can be used with Aspose.Tasks and Aspose.Pdf to import data from Microsoft Project.
DlhSoft are offering Aspose’s customers 20% off DlhSoft products, just quote ASPOSE-37CD0795. Find out more about Aspose and DlhSoft work together
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, May 2010 edition
– Collect the English version of this newsletter.
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Post a question on our forums
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts