Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: C# Java Virtual Machine 1.0.1
- 05-25-2007, 07:47 AM #1levent Guest
C# Java Virtual Machine 1.0.1
C# Java Virtual Machine is a tiny implementation of the Java VM, including simple native classes. It written using the C# language. The VM is very easily expandable by writing additional native or Java classes.
The DbConnection class, which provides a connection to MS SQL or PostgreSQL using ADO.NET, was added. The Syst.MachineName method, which returns the machine name, was added. String.startsWith and String.endsWith functions were added. Some comments for VM.cs were written.
URL: SourceForge.net: C# Java Virtual Machine
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2008, 07:11 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2007, 05:56 PM
- By davantmay in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2007, 10:53 PM
- By Albert in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:48 PM
- By Heather in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2007, 03:11 PM