Stable, Robust Image Files to PDF & HTML to PDF Conversion
What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for Java 2.9.0 has been released. This release includes stable and robust Image files conversion to PDF format. Moreover, new BorderStyle including Dashed, Dotted and even Dash-Dotted have been supported in latest release version. Also more stable and handy HTML to PDF conversion feature. This release also include some important fixes, such as generation of Table of Contents, Word spacing, special characters rendering, Headings Formatting and much more have been fixed in this new release. Below is the list of main new and improved features added in this release
- Stable and robust Image files conversion to PDF
- Dollar sign causes text missing issue, that is resolved now
- Issues resolved with Transparent PNG getting black background in PDF
- Enhanced Table of Contents
- Heading format issued resolved.
- Image missing is resolved when HTML with PNG is converted to PDF
- New Border Style is supported, including Dashed, Dotted and even Dash-Dotted
- Border Style is now properly working when using in XML
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Attach any File to PDF Document
- Set Border Style, Margins and Padding of the Table
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for Java
More about Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Download Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose – Your File Format Experts