Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: DBsight 1.5.0
- 11-27-2007, 09:29 PM #1
DBSight is a J2EE search platform for instant scalable full-text search on any relational database, for both beginners and experts. It features a built-in database crawler following user-defined SQL, incremental indexing, user-controllable result ranking, the ability to return results with highlights (like Google), and categorized result counts (like Amazon). It can easily integrate with other languages with XML/JSON/HTML. There is a UI for all operations, so no Java coding is necessary. Deleted or updated records in database can be synchronized also.
Highlighting was fixed for the Chinese analyzer. The memory was reduced for facet search for fields with multiple integer values (Keywords type). The "Html Text" field type was added for avoiding HTML tags in the text. Detecting the JDBC driver class with multiple interface inheritance was fixed for Firebird JDBC. More memory was reduced for facet search with multiple valued categories. A possible race condition of modifying column list was fixed. A possible shifted time for scheduling jobs was fixed.
URL: DBSight: Instant Scalable Full-text database search platform/engine
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2008, 07:05 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2007, 04:14 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2007, 07:07 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2007, 02:46 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2007, 08:28 AM