Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-24-2007, 10:12 AM #1levent Guest
genesis 3.0-RC2: Swing, SWT and Thinlet bindings
The genesis project , an open-source framework that aims to bring simplicity and productivity to enterprise desktop development, has released version 3.0-RC2 . genesis makes Swing, SWT and Thinlet binding easy with a unique approach that is annotation-based, allows UI toolkit-independent programming with pure JavaBeans and simplifies several common use cases, such as enabling/disabling widgets, making them visible/hide them and populating tables, comboboxes and lists from a java.util.List instance or an array.
The following bugs have been fixed on this release:
- Invoking a command method from another command method doesn't work properly in local desktop mode (Issue # 446).
- A deployment error occurs when the application is packaged as a sar (Issue # 443).
The full change log between 3.0-RC1 and 3.0-RC2 can be found here.
- By javaplus in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2008, 10:16 PM
- By katie in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 10:58 PM
- By elizabeth in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2007, 07:02 PM
- By javaforme44a in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2007, 07:51 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2007, 08:53 AM