Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Digmia Enterprise SSH 1.0z
- 11-27-2007, 09:02 PM #1
Digmia Enterprise SSH 1.0z
DSSH was written as a direct replacement for the OpenSSH client. It adds SSH over SSH tunneling capabilities (for example, to log in to a network hidden by a firewall), scripting support (using Groovy), an advanced agent (which allows storing of passwords) and "su -" interactive logging for machines that have disabled direct root login. All of this was done to enable automated scripting and logging to many machines based on a few simple rules. It uses the Ganymed SSH library (slightly patched).
Support was added for Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) by using the community Java port (which was tested on 64-bit machines only).
URL: Digmia Enterprise SSH
- By dmis in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2008, 07:15 PM
- By eva in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2008, 12:29 AM
- By johnt in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2007, 09:42 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2007, 09:11 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2007, 11:19 AM