Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: The Frink Language 2007-05-22
- 05-24-2007, 10:05 AM #1levent Guest
The Frink Language 2007-05-22
Frink is a calculating tool and programming language designed to help you in the real world. It tracks units of measurement throughout all calculations and ensures that answers are correct. It converts between systems of measurement and has a huge library of physical data. It handles conversions between time zones, currencies, and historical values of the U.S. dollar and the British pound, translates between several languages, does date/time math, and more.
This release improves symbolic mathematics by allowing patterns with constraints so that, for example, patterns can be specified that only match numbers. Further work has been done to make Frink perform algebra and derivatives. A flexible "starter" class has been created to allow Frink to start in command-line or various GUI modes based on command-line options.
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2007, 07:15 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2007, 04:32 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2007, 08:01 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2007, 12:55 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2007, 04:52 PM