Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: beaTunes 1.1.5
- 05-24-2007, 10:59 AM #1levent Guest
beaTunes is an iTunes companion app capable of automatically analyzing your music collection to help you build better playlists. It analyzes BPM (beats per minute), silence at the beginning or end of a song, and the color (based on frequency spectrum) of a given song. Some of the data is stored through iTunes, and some is stored by beaTunes itself. beaTunes can suggest albums that would complement your music collection, display music charts, and help you find and fix errors in your song meta data, like typos and wrong genres. It also allows you to blog about selected songs or playlists.
The blogging code was adapted to changes in blogger.com. &<>!@ are now automatically dropped from labels/tags sent to blogger.com, since blogger does not support them. Natural language digit expansion was added to AlbumTypoInspector and ArtistTypoInspector. This means that beaTunes will now recognize, for example, that "four" and "4" mean the same thing. Note that this feature is limited to the numbers 0 to 9 of most major languages. Other minor usability improvements were made.
URL: beaTunes ~ build better playlists
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2008, 03:04 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2007, 07:28 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2007, 05:30 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2007, 01:22 PM
- By johnt in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2007, 09:18 PM