Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-24-2007, 10:57 AM #1levent Guest
Grid Resources for Industrial Applications 5.1
GRIA is Grid middleware that enables use of the Grid in a secure, interoperable and flexible manner. It makes use of business models, processes, and semantics to allow resource owners and users to discover each other and negotiate terms for access to high-value resources. It implements an overall business process to find, procure and utilise resources capable of carrying out high-value, expert-assisted computations. By focusing on business processes and the associated semantics, it enables users to provision for their computational needs more cost effectively, and develop new business models for some of their services. Services from different providers can be combined together to create applications using a simple and easy-to-use API.
This release provides significant new features and usability enhancements to both the management packages and the client. The core infrastructure stack has been further aligned with key Web Service security and policy specifications. New services include a Membership Service, Registry Service, and an improved SLA service.
URL: GRIA — Service Oriented Collaborations for Industry and Commerce
- By jimm1 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 06-23-2008, 08:31 PM
- By deadman_uk in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2007, 09:32 PM
- By adlb1300 in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 10-24-2007, 02:41 PM
- By coco in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:03 PM