Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java Email Server 1.6
- 11-21-2007, 08:00 PM #1
Java Email Server 1.6
Java Email Server is a SMTP and POP3 email server written in Java.
The server adds a From: address if the message is received without one (email@example.com). The server would previously accept these messages but throw errors when it tried to deliver them: "Unable to parse the address from the stored file." Socket timeout has been added to SMTP processor sockets. This may address issues with threads getting hung in socket.read calls.
URL: EricDaugherty.com - Java Email Server (JES)
- By shameel in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 9Last Post: 01-05-2010, 05:42 AM
- By pzkhan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2008, 07:57 AM
- By cmbl in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 01-09-2008, 06:51 AM
- By reached in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2007, 07:55 PM
- By consult4u in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2007, 08:29 AM