Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Talend Open Studio 2.3.0M1
- 11-21-2007, 08:59 PM #1
Talend Open Studio 2.3.0M1
Talend Open Studio is an ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) tool. Talend Open Studio can perform jobs that range from datawarehouse feeding to database synchronization, as well as file format transformations. Its graphical interface is made with Eclipse RCP, and data related scripts are generated in Perl or Java. The application was designed to be extended with components written by users.
Excel advanced cell format, dynamic replacement list, PostgreSQL bulk load, and pivot delimited output were added for Perl code generation. The ability to use tSystem as a data input flow, dynamic replacement list, MySQL temporary table, MSSQL connection sharing, error catching on any file input type, job memory usage modification, ARFF file format support, a "wait for SQL data" trigger, and a "create table" option in database output components were added for Java code generation. Context management was improved. External module installation was added. A "Stats & Logs" dedicated view was added.
URL: Talend - provider of open source data integration software
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 04:21 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2007, 07:26 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2007, 11:27 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2007, 05:24 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2007, 01:29 PM