Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-21-2007, 08:53 PM #1
StreamCruncher 2.3 Release Candidate
StreamCruncher is an event processor. It supports a language based on SQL that allows you to define "event processing" constructs like sliding windows, time-based windows, partitions, and aggregates. Such constructs allow for the specification of boundaries (some are time sensitive) on a stream of events that SQL does not provide. Queries can be written using this language, which in turn can be used to monitor streams of incoming events. It also provides a feature similar to materialized views. Joins and sub-queries are also supported to allow event co-relation. A database is used underneath to do the heavy lifting. Pattern matching or multi-stream correlation are also possible.
StreamCruncher is now an open source project, licensed under the LGPL.
URL: StreamCruncher - Event Processor
- By venkatashiva in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2008, 06:25 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2007, 05:47 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2007, 12:17 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2007, 10:08 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2007, 08:23 AM