Read Barcode from Specific Area of Img & Create Fixed Size Barcode
What is new in this release?
The new version of Aspose.BarCode for Java 2.5.1 has been released. It includes a remarkable feature for Reading Barcode from a Specified Area of an Image. Users can now specify the area inside an image for reading barcodes. This feature is very useful for improving the performance in those cases where the image size is very large and the location of barcode is known in advance. The barcode reader will only scan the specified part instead of scanning the whole image. It also includes other new features for generating the fixed size barcode image. Below is the list of main new and improved features added in this release
- Read barcodes inside a specified area of image
- Automatically adjust all settings based on specified width and height
- Throw BarCodeException if given xDimension is too small to draw the bars
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Recognizing Multiple Symbologies in Single Image
- Getting Barcode Region Information from the Image
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java and web applications. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.
More about Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts