Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-22-2007, 08:16 AM #1levent Guest
DB Visual ARCHITECT for Eclipse 4.0 SP2
DB Visual Architect for Eclipse (DBVA-EC) is a full-featured Object Relational Mapping (ORM) plugin for Eclipse that provides round-trip code engineering support with Java. The tool acts as a bridge between object model, data model, and relational model by automating the mapping between relational rows in a database and object models which can be manipulated by a Java program.
Reverse engineering of ERD from DDL was introduced. ERD models like entities, views, and relationships can be generated by reversing the data definition language. Images can be incorporated into documentation. Documentation structure can be saved as a template for reuse in other models. Hibernate annotations are supported in ORM persistence. Hibernate version tags can be generated for optimistic concurrency control. There are also a number of enhancements for the modeling features.
URL: Build Database Applications Faster, Better and Cheaper - Object-Relational Mapping Tools
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 07:50 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 07:49 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2007, 08:48 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 08:15 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2007, 06:50 AM