Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-22-2007, 08:15 AM #1levent Guest
DB Visual ARCHITECT for NetBeans 4.0 SP2
DB Visual Architect for NetBeans (DBVA-NB) is a full-featured Object Relational Mapping (ORM) plugin for NetBeans that provides the industry's best round-trip code engineering support with Java. The tool acts as a bridge between the object model, data model, and relational model by automating the mapping between relational rows in a database and object models which can be manipulated by a Java program.
Reverse engineering of ERD from DDL was introduced. ERD models like entities, views, and relationships can be generated by reversing the data definition language. Images can be incorporated into documentation. Documentation structure can be saved as a template for reuse in other models. Hibernate annotations are supported in ORM persistence. Hibernate version tags can be generated for optimistic concurrency control. There are also a number of enhancements for the modeling features.
URL: Build Database Applications Faster, Better and Cheaper - Object-Relational Mapping Tools
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 07:50 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 07:49 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 07:48 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2007, 08:48 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2007, 06:50 AM