Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-22-2007, 07:13 AM #1levent Guest
SDE for Eclipse Professional Edition 4.0 SP2
SDE for Eclipse is a UML modeling environment tightly integrated with the Eclipse IDE. It lets you draw all types of UML diagrams (use case diagrams, class diagrams, component diagrams, etc.) in Eclipse, reverse source code (Java, C++, XML, XML Schema, CORBA IDL, etc.) to UML models, and generate Java source from UML diagrams. It features the latest UML notation support, a Rational Rose importer, an XMI importer, Microsoft Visio integration, HTML/PDF documentation generators, and plug-in and template support.
Reverse engineering of ERD from DDL was introduced. ERD models like entities, views, and relationships can be generated by reversing the data definition language. Images can be incorporated into documentation. Documentation structure can be saved as a template for reuse in other models. Hibernate annotations are supported in ORM persistence. Hibernate version tags can be generated for optimistic concurrency control. Ada95 and Flash ActionScript 3.0 code can be generated through the Instant generator. There are also a number of enhancements for the modeling features.
URL: Eclipse UML Plug-in - SDE for Eclipse
- By mew in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2009, 10:29 AM
- By softdev in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2008, 12:52 PM
- By ravian in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 11:32 AM
- By aman_max1981 in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2007, 12:02 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:47 PM